The DTR650™ digital on-site portable radio delivers all the great features of the DTR550 along with managerial capabilities. The radio features operates at 900 MHz and offers enhanced communication options such as Digital One-to-Many Calling (Public Group Call and Private Group Call). It also provides enhanced performance with greater coverage — up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors (with long whip antenna) — as well as longer battery life and digital audio quality that is clear and crisp within coverage areas.
– 900 MHz ISM Frequency-Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum
– 12 Alert Tones plus VibraCall™
– Battery Meter
– License Free Communication
– Backlit Display
– Private Calling: One-to-One Communication
– Public Group Calling: One-to-Many (up to 100 Group IDs)
– Private Group Calling: One-to-Many (selected from Contacts)
– Public Group Scan with Scan List
– Remote Disable
– Remote Monitoring
– Remote Time / Date Update
– SMS (Short Messaging Service), 5-10 Quick notes
– Contact List: Capacity 150 Shared Private / Public Group / Private Group
– CPS Required to Modify Quick Notes
– Call Tones
– OTA fleet cloning
– Accessory Talk Permit Tone (TFT) independent volume control
– Disable Radio PTT when using accessory with remote PTT
– Option to disable front-panel radio programming
– Cloning copies all configuration
– Read Private ID (reads fields other than just PID)
Can transmit 25 available and 10 preprogrammed messages.Remote update and control functions
Monitors and disables units over the air.Group calling
Allows users to access up to 50 public and 20 private groups.Digital one-to-many call
Allows other DTR radios on same group ID and channel to communicate.SMS text messaging
Comes with reception and origination information, as well as time/date stamping.
Gives extra-long battery life—up to 19 hours of operation per full charge.
Rugged, compact polycarbonate housing
Offers comfort, with rubber overmold.
Meets military 810 C, D, E, and F specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes.
Full-graphic backlit display
Uses contrast adjustment and backlight timer and provides battery gauge.
Stores recent call list—up to last 10 transmissions.
Simplifies cloning operation, with via optional cable.